Make sure to watch for the pop-up to enter the ConvertFox Pro Account Giveaway! (Disable your pop-up blocker if you have to or click here to enter). Once you’ve entered your name and email and clicked submit, please remember to click on the link in the email sent to your inbox to confirm your entry and to receive future tips and trips for using tech in your VA biz!
Tools Mentioned in my VAVS Talk, Technology to Make You Sparkle!
My Favourite Tools
These links include some affiliate links. I only recommend tools I use and love. If you click through and buy I may make a few bucks, but at no extra cost to you.
- Morevago (Sticky Reviews) – Instead of hiding your testimonials, make sure they pop right up for site visitors. Get your free 14-day Morevago trial here.
- ConvertFox Live Chat – Make it easy for potential clients to ask you a question, plus email marketing and automation (and coming soon, scheduling). Get your free 14-day ConvertFox trial here (and use the free version for up to 500 contacts).
- SurveySparrow – For your initial questionnaire and onboarding. Check out my demo survey here to see how it works. Offers a free plan. Get your free 14-day trial here.
- Better Proposals – Clients can view, sign, and pay all in one place. ConvertFox and other live chat integrate with it so clients can ask questions within the proposals. Offers monthly and pay as you go plans. Get a whole month free on me here.
- Plutio – For client portal, proposals, invoicing, payment, project/task management. Get a free Plutio 30-day trial here.
- TrackMySubs – to keep track of all your subscriptions and when they’re due, as well as get notified before your free trials end. Get your free TrackMySubs starter plan account here.
Other Tools We Discussed
- Live Chat – Crisp (has a free plan), Drift (has a free plan), Intercom, GoSquared
- Survey/Questionnaire – SurveyMonkey (has a free plan), Typeform (has a free plan), Paperform, SurveyGizmo (has a free plan)
- Scheduling/Booking – Acuity, Calendly, Bookeo, 10to8, Bookly
- Proposals – Proposify, PandaDoc, Nusii, AND.co
- Contract Signing – HelloSign (I have used this one – free for up to 3 documents per month), DigiSigner (free for up to 3 per month), DocuSign
- Invoicing/Payment – PayPal (I often use this, especially for U.S. clients), Stripe, Bonsai, Wave apps, AND Co
- All-in-one Tools – AND Co, 17hats, Bonsai, Teamwork, Dubsado, Trello
- Calls – Zoom (free for 40 minute video calls)
- Screen Sharing – Crankwheel is a free and super simple screen sharing solution.